Accounts Payable Specialist – Nashville, TN
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for accounting and administrative tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable
- Receives invoices from vendors
- Daily input of invoices into AVID, Yardi, and MRI systems
- Maintain W9’s and COI’s for vendors
- Check Processing
- Assists in Peer Training and cross training across portfolios
- Interacts with vendor as appropriate in a timely and professional manner (daily)
- Maintains Vendor Permanent Records, W9’s, Invoice Files, and Certificate of Insurance.
- Special projects such as audit of Vendor files to pare down to vendors used over last 2 year.
- Ensures that all accounting documentation is filed and administered in accordance with policy and procedure
- Continually improves technical proficiency
- Spends agreed upon time enhancing accounting and property management knowledge
- Accounting/Accounts Payable related experience of four or more years
- Understands the Importance of the Tenant-Client-Manager-Vendor Relationships
- Solid Customer Service and Interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail
- Trustworthy and preserves confidentiality
- Requires extended hours to meet specific monthly or project related due dates
About Holladay Properties
Holladay Properties is a full-scale land development, design/build and fully-integrated real estate company, as well as one of the largest medical office management firms in the country. Our medical division as a national reputation of excellence in MOB management and development of medical real estate assets for third-party owners and is an IREM Accredited Management Organization.
Employees with more than twelve months of service may request consideration to transfer to other jobs as vacancies become available and will be considered along with other applicants. To be considered, employees must have a satisfactory performance record and have no disciplinary actions during the last 12 months. Management retains the discretion to make exceptions to the policy.
This description is not all inclusive and duties will vary depending on assigned portfolio.
Please send resumes to Erin Van Mol firstname.lastname@example.org