Residential Leasing Consultant - Downers Grove, IL
Holladay Properties is looking for an energetic, friendly, outgoing leasing consultant for our brand new, low rise apartments in Downers Grove. The Leasing Consultant's primary responsibility is to promote the community and the rental of apartments using a resourceful and gracious manner. The Leasing Consultant assists current residents with their needs and works closely with other office personnel in a customer service environment. The Leasing Consultant will be expected to effectively communicate the benefits of the community and rent apartments to prospective residents entering the community. This position requires strong organizational skills and flexibility is a must because an ordinary day can change very quickly. The Leasing Consultant will be assigned tasks that benefit the property and this may require that the Consultant works outside the office in vacant apartments or on the grounds of the property.
- Ability to learn the products, apartment benefits and communicate with prospective residents
- Possess confidence in themselves and products to be successful in this position
- Strong and effective telephone and customer service skills
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to follow company procedures regarding proper key control
- Ability to learn and use various software programs
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously
All interested candidates, send application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com.