Health Care Property Management Company.
We offer a variety of healthcare real estate solutions including healthcare property management, development of real estate assets, healthcare facilities maintenance, lease administration, brokerage of medical real estate assets, and more. Let us focus on real estate, so you can focus on patient care!
Why Holladay Healthcare?
Holladay Properties’ healthcare services division was established in 1989 and holds a national reputation of excellence in healthcare property management and development of medical real estate assets for third-party owners. Our medical portfolio has grown to nearly 19.0 million square feet under management for public and private REIT’s and a variety of national health care systems in 20 states. We view ourselves as strategic partners with all of our clients, striving to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness while maintaining excellent tenant satisfaction.
As the largest privately-held healthcare property management company providing service to medical office buildings, we are uniquely positioned to handle all aspects and intricacies of healthcare real estate.
- We are adept in the area of regulatory compliance
- We offer years of experience in partnering with health systems to accomplish their real estate and growth objectives
- We never lose sight of the fact that we are a vital part of creating a great patient experience
- We have a long history of working with hospital systems of all sizes
- We consistently excel in the Kingsley Tenant Satisfaction Surveys – this translates to happy clients and tenants who can focus on their core businesses
Holladay By The Numbers:
Holladay Healthcare Services.
Holladay Properties provides property management services for medical office real estate. We understand how unique healthcare facilities are and how that affects patients, tenants, and owners. Our award-winning property managers do not overlook any details – from building cleanliness to adding value for building owners in the areas of managing risks and minimizing expenses. We are adept at working within hospital settings or stand-alone medical office buildings.