Property and Facility Management Services
Holladay Properties provides Property and Facilities Management Services aimed at enhancing investment values, supporting business growth and delivering unrivaled, tenant-focused services. Our experienced and dedicated staff truly understands the requirements of the real estate industry and its tenants and can design and build custom solutions to fit your unique management needs.
We understand the delicate balance between keeping the building owner satisfied and meeting the needs of the tenants. Our team strives to provide services aimed at increasing tenant satisfaction, which increases tenant retention and enhances the property’s return on investment while improving profitability for the building owner.
Our mission is to help our clients improve real estate efficiency, maximizing the return on owned assets and minimizing the total real estate spending. We strive to exceed expectations, and in doing so we have helped our clients save millions of dollars.
Support. Resolve. Improve.
Holladay Properties provides Property and Facilities Management Services from more than 25 management office throughout the country. Benefits of selecting our Property Management team include:
- Skilled Workforce. Our experience across all facets of real estate is unparalleled and our highly skilled and qualified staff can add value in areas of development, property management, lease administration, financing, facilities planning, design and construction management.
- Tenant Satisfaction. Our team strives to provide services aimed at increasing tenant satisfaction, which increases tenant retention and enhances the property’s return on investment while improving profitability for the building owner.
- Improved Efficiency. Our mission is to help our clients improve real estate efficiency, maximizing the return on owned assets and minimizing the total real estate spending.
- Custom Solutions. Our experienced and dedicated staff truly understands the requirements of the real estate industry and its tenants and can design and build custom solutions to fit your unique management needs.
Landscaping & Snow Removal
At Holladay, we understand that a property’s curb appeal is a reflection of your business, and can help to attract and retain customers. We employ a full service landscape department and our staff has over 20 years of industry experience. Our team has also received several awards, including Best Landscaping from BOMA and the South Bend Beautification Award.
Landscaping services include:
- Regular turf mowing and edging
- Fertilization and weed control
- Bed maintenance including mulching, shaping and upkeep and shrub pruning
- Seasonal plantings
- Tree planting and removal
- Spring and fall cleanup
- Debris removal
- Irrigation maintenance including spring start-up, service and winterization
- Winter plowing and salting
The Holladay Properties maintenance staff is on call 24/7 to respond to all tenant and client needs. We have a variety of benchmarking procedures in place, ranging from daily to annual inspections, to ensure that every facility we manage is up-to-date and fully functional.
We offer a wide range of facility management and maintenance services including:
- HVAC, plumbing and electrical maintenance and repairs
- Keys and doors
- Preventative maintenance
- Periodic property inspections
- Sub-contractor management
- Construction including tenant improvements, remodeling projects and space planning
- Energy management
- Work order management and reporting
- Monthly reporting to the owner
- Common area maintenance and upkeep
Real Estate Solutions
Holladay Properties offers a comprehensive mix of both products and services designed to optimize productivity, including:
- Preparing operating and capital improvement budgets
- Monitoring and payment of all operating expenses
- Collecting all rents in accordance with the accounting policies and procedures
- Recommending standard lease terms
- Creating day-to-day operational procedures and cost-management practices
- Operational and real estate valuation
- Marketing and leasing
- Construction management
- Design services
- Energy management solutions
- Lease administration
- Market studies
- Preparation of a tenant manual
- Real estate tax consulting
Current Clients & Tenants
Some of our current clients and tenants include: