AmeriPlex is a rare example of a mixed-use business park that really works. With AmeriPlex, the keys are:
- Visionary planning of 1,500+ acres with just 100 acres remaining available.
- Constructive buy-in by the local community and City Hall.
- Great access. Great working environment.
- 12.5 million square feet of constructed buildings
- Home to over 10,000 employees in a wide range of occupations, from manufacturing and logistics, to data centers.
- Holladay Properties’ commitment to sustained quality has resulted in an extraordinary variety of users, including:
At AmeriPlex, the Environment Matters
AmeriPlex Indianapolis was the first Indiana business park recognized as a certified ”Wildlife Friendly Habitat” by the Indiana Wildlife Federation. In fact, all of Holladay’s business park developments have been designed with environmental impact in mind.
Hospitality at the Indianapolis Airport Doorstep
AmeriPlex Indianapolis is home to a growing and thriving hotel community serving the Indianapolis/ I-70/Airport markets and beyond. In particular, the Holladay Properties/ Schahet Hotels partnership of the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport hotel has gained national recognition after winning the Torchbearer Award from IHG, the largest hotel chain in the world. The same partnership recently opened the Home2 Suites by Hilton, an extended-stay hotel adjacent to the Holiday Inn.
Holladay and AmeriPlex: A Good Neighbor
Over the years, Holladay Properties and AmeriPlex have worked with and supported organizations including Damar Services Inc., the Metropolitan School District of Decatur Township, the Central Indiana Land Trust, and the Villages of Indiana, all of which have facilities/locations in the business park.
For more information on availability and development opportunities at AmeriPlex, contact Jordan Corbin.