Thankful for...2021Posted:Nov 25th, 2021 9:55 am
On behalf Holladay Properties, our associates, and our affiliates, we would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! To honor the holiday, we are continuing our “Thankful for...” blog series, which started in 2014 and has continued each year since then. Prepare to be delighted by this year's statements from associates located across the company about what they are thankful for this year. Enjoy!
Jillian Koeneman, Sr. Marketing Director (South Bend, IN)
“I am so thankful for God’s provisions and abundant blessings and grace in my life. I live by the motto that gratitude is the great multiplier and to always thank God in advance. I’m thankful for my family and friends and for those who help protect and serve our country. I’m especially thankful for my new Holladay family and for being a part of a company who sincerely believes in enriching lives and encourages giving of your time, talent, and treasure.”
Kelly Manion, SVP-Operations (Nashville, TN)
"I am thankful to have made it to what may be the end of the COVID tunnel with my family being healthy and strong. I also am most thankful for the two grandchildren that were born in late 2020 (COVID GEN) and the absolute joy of seeing them to their first Birthdays. The best thing is to spoil them and send them home. Lastly, I am thankful for the Holladay family that I have been blessed to work with for nearly 20 years in a variety of capacities. Happy Thanksgiving to all."
Samantha Hale, Property Manager (South Bend, IN)
"This year I am thankful for my health, after having a health scare this year. It has taught me not to take my health for granted, and I now realize life can change in a split second, so cherish the time that you have! My goal for 2022 is to live a healthier, more active lifestyle!"
Jennifer Eaton, Property Manager (Nashville, TN)
"I am thankful for so many things – God, my family, good health. I am grateful to Holladay for giving me a place to grow and to work with such amazing smart and creative people! I am also so very thankful to Holladay for giving me the opportunity to become a first time Home Owner (09/29/2021)! Dreams can come true! Thank you, Holladay, for making this possible for me and my family! God Bless all of you and your families!"
Tim Healy, President & CEO (Portage, IN)
"I am thankful that my parents are still alive and still teaching me gratitude…and that I get to spend Thanksgiving with them."
Kristen McFarland, Maple Lane Property Manager (Elkhart, IN)
"I am thankful for:
- Family who gives unconditional love.
- My husband for his patience, his hard work, his ability to make me laugh all the time, and being the best dad.
- My happy and healthy children. Being a mom is the most incredible gift.
- Travel. All the travel I have been blessed with to date and for all the adventures that lay ahead.
- Pets that love you unconditionally.
- The opportunity to work for a company that is so focused on the growth and well being of its’ employees.
- All the little things...Dry shampoo, McDonald’s coke, weekends, afternoons spent at the family lake house, naps, Mexican food, back massages at the nail salon, crime shows, thunderstorms, shopping trips, Sunday football, a front parking spot, and chocolate."